We take our customers’ privacy seriously and only follow legally permissible activities. This privacy statement outlines our procedures of collecting and using your personal information and our practices to safeguard it.
RUSHK does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
1.2 Data that we collect
When you create a RUSHK account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from RUSHK
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To customize future shopping for you and improve our store.
When you register as a user on the Rushk website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function.
1.3 Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Rushk website.
1.4 Security of Your Personal Information
Rushk ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Rushk uses 128 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
1.5 Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from the Rushk website.
In exceptional circumstances Rushk may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
Rushk is committed to complying with the National Privacy principles.
1.6 About Breaches of Privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Rushk please contact us at
email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
1.7 Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Rushk, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within Rushk you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Rushk reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
For any further information, please contact us.